Monday, January 30, 2006

New Blog Site

Dear Students,

I have some very good news.

I have started a new Blog Site called "Voices of the Lwa".

On this new site I will be uploading FREE audio and video content.

As a matter of fact, the Good Luck Spell is already available, and will be available there permanently!

However, I only want serious students there. There are issues with bandwidth, etcetera, and I want to make sure that the resources are made available only to my initiated students.

Also, I will be making another site available soon for the Si Pwen Order of Light, and you will only find information for that on this new blog.

So if you are a seriously interested/minded student, please get my Beginning Course, and I will send you the link to this new blog where you will find a plethora of information regarding Magick!

And you may find yourself invited to the Si Pwen Order, too! :)

Best regards,
Master James Arden