Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recent Earthquakes

I wanted to reassure students who had contacted me regarding the recent occurance of severe earthquakes that seemed to be happening around the world that all was well.

However, this is not the case.

I do know exactly what is happening, and I fear it will only continue to get worse.

There is a power at work that is generating these phenomena.

As of the date of this post, you will know this to be true as within one week's time there will be another serious earthquake of a magnitude between 6.6 and 7.3 in the EAST, and thousands will die, and to know the mark you will see the islands that fall into the sea, and then arise again.

I wish there was something that could be done to save these people. They will cry out after death for help.

To all my beloved students:

I will reveal more, and you will know the truth of the spirits of the Lwa(Loa).

Best regards,
Master James Arden